We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman 7-In-1 Skeletool Topo
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Hard-wire Cutters
- 04 Wire Cutters
- 05 420HC Combo Knife
- 06 Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- 07 Large Bit Driver
01 Handle Bit Storage
- Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
02 Locking Blade
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
03 Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
04 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
05 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Open Length: 6.0 in | 15.24 cm
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- Weight: 5.0 oz | 142 g
- Width: 1.24 in | 3.15 cm
- Overall Thickness: .52 in | 1.32 cm
At a mere five ounces, the Leatherman Skeletool has a stainless steel combo blade, pliers, bit driver, removable pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package. A topographical map design is laser-etched into the knife blade, and the handles have a matte black finish. Sheath sold separately.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.