About Leatherman Surge 21-In-1 Multitool Stainless Steel
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 Stranded-wire Cutters
- 06 Electrical Crimper
- 07 Wire Stripper
- 08 420HC Knife
- 09 420HC Serrated Knife
- 10 Saw
- 11 Spring-action Scissors
- 12 Awl w/ Thread Loop
- 13 Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- 14 Can Opener
- 15 Bottle Opener
- 16 Wood/Metal File
- 17 Diamond-coated File
- 18 Blade Exchanger®
- 19 Large Bit Driver
- 20 Large Screwdriver
- 21 Small Screwdriver
01 All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
02 Lanyard Ring
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
03 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
04 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 3.1 in | 7.87 cm
- Weight: 12.5 oz | 335 g
420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver
The Leatherman Surge is one of our two largest multi-tools; a real powerhouse, built with our largest pliers, longest multi-tool blades and easy-to-use locks. A unique blade exchanger, replaceable premium wire cutters and four outside-opening blades give you quick access to the tools you use most. The Surge was built for tough jobs and the hands that do them.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.