About Light & Motion Vya Pro Bike Smart Tail Light Black
The most innovative bike taillight ever designed, Vya Pro blends ultra-powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 100 lumen beam is easily visible over an impressive distance of 2km, even in bright daylight. The Pro version builds on Vya's innovations with a horizontal layout with custom engineered optic providing a concentrated burst of red light ideal for road riding in fast moving traffic. What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors - start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel - a safety feature not possible with strobing lights. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. An optional seat rail mount is a great addition to the platform to get safety lighting even higher on the bike to be more in a driver's line of sight. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet - no cables keeps recharging simple and convenient. The next evolution in bike safety, Vya Pro is unmatched in the market for its power, compact design, and commuter convenience.
- 100 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED.
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded 'dead bike light' when it comes time for the next ride.
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights.
- Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away - perfect for road cyclists.
- Impressive 6 hour runtime allows Vya to be used on multiple rides before needing a recharge, low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights.
- Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays.
- USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount.
- Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours.
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated).
- Six (6) Hour Runtime.
- Lumen Output: Safepulse (100)
- Runtime: 6 Hours
- Charge time: 120 Min
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8"
About Light & Motion Brand
The Leader in portable lighting innovation since 1989. We are a dedicated team of creative professionals, with over 30 years of experience developing the best lighting for cycling, scuba, photography and cinematography. We understand all the ways lighting enhances and elevates our experience doing and recording the activities we love.
As an American manufacturer, we demonstrate through our dailiy work a committment to building products with integrity. We have been designing and building our products in Northern California as part of our commitment to invest in our people and our community.