About MET Eldar MTB Cycling Helmet Black Camo Matt 2021
The MET Eldar is a MTB helmet designed for young riders. High in style and protection it’s ready for our smaller riders who want to follow in our footsteps.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Removable visor
- Reflective rear sticker
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS
EXTENDED HEAD COVERAGE
- The construction of the helmet offers the same technology and safety as helmets higher up in the range. We’ve increased the coverage around the back of the head, which is especially in need of protection.
- The in-mould polycarbonate shell is wrapped further around the eps liner for longer lasting greater durability.
SAFE-T TWIST 2
- Large dial for one hand adjustment
- 360° belt for the perfect fit
- Ponytail compatible
- The snap-in visor is easily removable. While protecting you from the sun and low-hanging branches it also matches the colour of the shell for a perfectly stylish trail helmet.
It’s not advisable to ride without a protection gear especially a head gear. It could save your life in case you’re involved in an accident. Cycling helmets available these are categorized as road helmets, MTB helmets, aero helmets(for time trials and racing events). They’re manufactured to be lightweight yet robust, with enough vents for breathability and adjustable nylon straps to adjust according to your comfort zone.
About MET Brand
Founded in 1987, MET insists on quality. The most visible expression of this care is the legendary durability and inimitable style of all the helmets. Whether they are products for the highest level of competition, for leisure or for children, all MET helmets benefit from the same high standard of care and design. All MET helmets are designed, developed and manufactured in Italy, at Talamona, in the heart of the Italian Alps. It’s no coincidence that the MET brand has always been associated with the values that define its Alpine heritage: efficiency, attention to detail, performance, a refined aesthetic and sustainable development. Their Italian roots are evident in all what they do.