About MET Miles Active Cycling Helmet Fluo Yellow Glossy 2021
MET Miles is a touring helmet with a roadie spirit, its efficiency makes cycling twice as fun.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Safe-T Twist 2 Fit System
- 360° head belt
- Ponytail Compatible
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear decal
- 17 Vents | Internal Air Channeling
- Certifications: CE; AS/NZS; US
- It’s cool to ride your bike on the weekend but it’s only fun if you feel comfortable. With a comfortable shape that makes it hard to remember you are wearing it and a large number of vents to enhance ventilation and stop you from sweating while commuting on your e-bike.
- MET Miles has a sleek, stylish design, and features our unique 360° head belt to ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull allowing you to achieve the perfect fit. Safety and comfort rarely come together, but the MET Miles with its classic design is here to prove otherwise.
- At MET we take your safety very seriously, all of the production batches of the Miles are strictly tested in our lab, leaving nothing to chance. It is also available the MIPS version to add extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts.
It’s not advisable to ride without a protection gear especially a head gear. It could save your life in case you’re involved in an accident. Cycling helmets available these are categorized as road helmets, MTB helmets, aero helmets(for time trials and racing events). They’re manufactured to be lightweight yet robust, with enough vents for breathability and adjustable nylon straps to adjust according to your comfort zone.
About MET Brand
Founded in 1987, MET insists on quality. The most visible expression of this care is the legendary durability and inimitable style of all the helmets. Whether they are products for the highest level of competition, for leisure or for children, all MET helmets benefit from the same high standard of care and design. All MET helmets are designed, developed and manufactured in Italy, at Talamona, in the heart of the Italian Alps. It’s no coincidence that the MET brand has always been associated with the values that define its Alpine heritage: efficiency, attention to detail, performance, a refined aesthetic and sustainable development. Their Italian roots are evident in all what they do.