Click Image for Gallery
About Minoura FG-542 Bicycle Hybrid Roller/Trainer
- Easily mount Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo by the front fork.
- (Wheel base capacity : 950mm – 1,200mm)
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image) front fork mount.
- Double high precision 79mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29″.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel provides a natural ride feel.
- New ribbed belt insures smooth pedaling and durability.
- Easy to see your position with the scale that’s included in the slide part area.
Assemble and Setting :
- Assembles and ready to ride in minutes.
- Rated power : 400W / 35KPH
- Net Weight :10.1 kgs
- Capacity :300 lbs (with bike)
- Roller :Precision made in Japan
- Light alloy
- Diameter : 79mm
- Width : 140mm
- Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity : 950 – 1,200mm
Important Notice :
- Do not ride overly aggressively when using the FG542.
- Set up on a stable, flat floor.
- Only 100 mm width front fork. (105 mm and 76 mm are not compatible.)
- 20 mm thru axle adapter will be available soon.
- Comes ready to use with 700c bikes and needs t be adjusted for other wheel sizes.
About Minoura Brand
Founded 1n 1933 Japanese manufacturer of outstanding cycling trainers, rollers and accessories.High End Solutions for Every Cycling Need.