About MKS Allways Pedal Silver
Mks Set Out To Design A Pedal That Can Be Used For All Types Of Cycling. Mks Knew It Needed It Have A Large Platform, Replaceable Pins, Our Triple Sealed Bearing, While Still Being Lightweight. They Wanted To Be Able To Remove This Pedal To Take Their Bikes With Them When They Travel, So They Added Their Ezy Superior Axle To It.
The Patented Ezy Superior System Allows For Safe, Rapid, And Tool-Less Removal Of Pedals For Travel, Storage, Or Flexibility. Particularly Popular As An Upgrade For Folding Bicycles, Those Who Take Their Bikes On Mass Transit, Or Travel Bikes With Coupler Systems Our Ezy Superior System Can Dramatically Improve Ride Quality While Saving Space.
We Present To You The Mks Allways Ezy Superior: Any Road (Or Path), All Of The Time.
The Allways Pedal Is Available In A Silver Or Black Shot Blasted Finish And Comes With Our Standard 9/16Th Axle Or With Our EZ Superior System : Perfect For Folding Bikes, Or Those Who Need To Put Their Bicycle In A Bag To Take The Bicycle With Them (Rinko Bag).
- The Large Diameter Low Profile Molded Lugs And Replaceable Stainless-Steel Pins Give Fantastic Grip While Minimizing Damage To The Soles Of Shoes.
- The Concave Shape Fits The Curve Of Shoes, Proving A Stable Foot Position And Excellent Stability.
- The Mks Triple Sealed Bearing System Provides Extremely Smooth Rotation Enabling Comfortable & Efficient Pedaling.
- Shot Blasted Finish Gives The Allways A Stylish Appearance.
- Color : Silver
- Body : Alloy
- Size : W84xL110 (Note: W Is Width in mm, L Is Length In mm)
- Step Area : Double-Sided
- Bearing : Triple Sealed Bearings
- Toe Clip : None
- Reflector : None
- Purpose : Touring, Folding/Rinko, City, Off-Road
- Weight Of A Pair : 381 grams
About MKS Brand
MKS is the pedal brand of Mikashima Industrial Company Limited. The Mikashima Industrial Company was founded as an aircraft component manufacturer in 1943, converted its operations to pedal manufacturing in 1946, and was established as a limited company in 1949. Our 70+ years of operations have been managed by the Ogino family, and is currently led by President Toshiyuki Ogino with guidance from Chairman Kohichro Ogino.