About Shimano BL-M6100/BR-M6100 Hydraulic Disc Brake And Lever Black (Right)
The Shimano Deore M6100 disc brake and lever offers reliable power and a rigid brake design for MTB riding.
- Features the BR-M6100 2-piston disc brake caliper
- Brakes are pre-bled
- Includes resin brake pads - G03S
- Brake Caliper Type : Post Mount
- Model : BL-M6100-R
- Brake Lever Actuation : Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use : Right
- Hydraulic Fluid Type : Mineral Oil
- Hydraulic Hose Length : 1700mm
- Pad Compound : Resin
- Rotor Included : No
About Shimano Brand
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.