We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano FD-T3000 Acera Top Swing Front Derailleur MTB 3x9-Speed Dual Pull (EFDT3000TSX3)
- Perfect control: Acera.
- The Acera group components represent three properties: accuracy, precision and optics. This group provides accurate shifting with less loss of pedal force, braking power and excellent braking performance.
- The Acera FD-T3000 front derailleur offers the Dual-Pull technology, so the the shifting cable can be pulled from the top or from the bottom. It is also featured with the wide link design for increased stiffness, durability and precise shifting performance. As a result, the chain will be guided with more distance to mudguard and tire. Chain guides are made of chromed steel.
- The universal adapter allows the use with tube diameters of 28.6, 31.8mm and 34.9 mm. 50mm chain line.
- Product Name : Shimano Acera FD-T3000 Top Swing Front Derailleur 3x9-speed Dual Pull
- Manufacturer : Shimano Parts
- Item Code : SHI242912
- Manufacturer item code : EFDT3000TSX3 | EFDT3000TSX6
- Material : chain guides: chromed steel
- Construction type/Clamp diameter : Top Swing,
- clamp 34,9mm (28.6 / 31.8mm with adapter)
- Max. chainring : 48/44 teeth
- Overall capacity : 22 teeth
- Chainwheel number : 3
- Fitting for derailleur : 3x9-speed
- Cable route type : dual pull
- Chain type : HG 9-speed
- Chain line in mm : 50
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.