About Smart Xlite 100 Additional Saddle Mount
SADDLE BRACKET MOUNT
For those who require an additional mount - the saddle bracket mount can be purchased separately.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Step 1: Place the taillight bracket on the seat rail and string the strap.
- Step 2: Firmly tighten the cable tie.
- Step 3: Cut off the excess of the cable tie.
- Step 4: Press the strap head down to the underside of the seat rail.
- Step 5: Rotate the taillights into the bracket in a clockwise direction.
About Smart Bike Lights
Smart offer a wide range of bike safety lights, including front, rear and twin light sets. Not only do Smart offer compact and affordable lights, but enough options that you'll be sure to find the one that suits you.