We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About SRAM Level TL Disc Brake Front Black (950mm Hose)
Based on the Guide brake design, Level brakes have smaller levers and are lighter. A great choice for XC and All Mountain riders.
- TL: Tooled reach adjust, Lightweight forged lever
- Forged body, forged lever blade, bushing lever pivot
- 2-piece Caliper has 21mm pistons and fixed hose routing
- The Level TL replaces the DB5 in SRAM’s lineup
- Includes steel-backed organic pads
- Adjustable Reach : Yes
- Brake Caliper Type : Post Mount
- Brake Lever Actuation : Hydraulic
- Brake Lever Use : Left
- Color : Black
- Defined Color : Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length : 950
- Adjustable Contact Point : No
- Hydraulic Fluid Type : DOT
- Rotor Included : No
- Pad Compound : Organic
- Designed for ebike : Yes
About SRAM Brand
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mounatain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.