We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Zipp Super 9 Rear Disc Tubular Rim Brake 11 SPD for Road
The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. Pro-proven, the Super-9 Tubular rim-brake wheel optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability. The Super-9 remains flat from its widest point all the way to the hub. This relatively simple-looking shape results in a wheel that’s stiff.
- Size (wheels) : 700c
- Rim construction : Carbon
- Tire compatibility : Tubular
- Brake compatibility : Rim
- Rim profile : Symmetrical
- Rim finish : UD fiber, Impress technology
- Driver body type : SRAM/Shimano Road
- Axle type (Wheels) : QR 130
- Bearings : Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism : 6 Pawls Leaf Spring
- Max outside width : 27.5mm
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- Greater stopping power and modulation of disc brakes
Aero, durable, light weight
- Center locking rotor interface. Lock ring is included
XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
Campagnolo driver body sold separately
We’ve employed Zipp’s ImPress graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help allow the dimples to do what they were design to do – help control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel. Managing this is crucial to stability.
The XDR driver body is a universal mounting system for cassettes that incorporate cogs with fewer than 11 teeth. It allows for lighter and more versatile drivetrains without requiring new rear axle standards, cassette tools or hub redesigns. The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer.
About Zipp Brand
Zipp offers its first mountain bike wheel in more than two decades. The 3ZERO MOTO carbon 27.5 and 29 enduro/trail wheelset, is inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. The single-wall approach, Zipp’s Moto Technology™, allows the rims to “pivot” from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. This effect became known as “Ankle Compliance,” an analogy to how a runner’s ankle pivots to keep the foot on the ground as the runner rounds a corner.