About 2XU 24/7 Compression Socks Black/Black
The ideal sock for those who are prone to swelling and fatigue from sitting or standing for long periods of time, the 24/7 Compression Socks use cotton yarns and padded zones in the footbed for greater comfort.
- Full length sock.
- Light brushed cotton blend compression fabric.
- Graduated compression to promot increased blood flow and help prevent blood pooling.
- Padded zones on heels and balls of feet for maximum cushioning.
- Seamless linked toe cage for greater comfort.
- Vented toe panel for breathability.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.