About 2XU Core Compression Full Sleeve Men Cycling Jersey Black/Silver
The Core Compression Long Sleeve provides complete compression support for the upper body for better postural awareness, a stronger performance and reduced risk of injury.
- Compression long sleeve top.
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric.
- Compression increases circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
- PWX Vent panels deliver greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Signature X logo on arm.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage to the upper body whilst improving postural awareness, increasing performance and reducing risk of injury.
STAY COOL PWX VENT
panels through centre back and under arms improve air flow by almost 200%, increasing evaporation of your sweat to keep you at optimal performance temperature.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
PWX 70D - 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics.Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.