About 2XU MCS Running Women Shorts Black/Gold Reflective
Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. The 2XU MCS Run Compression Shorts have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries.
- Improved performance.
- Improved muscle alignment.
- Increased agility.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics.
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition.
- Multi-directional stretch.
- Flexible & breathable.
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry.
- UPF50+ sun protection.
Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.