About 2XU MCS Running Women Shorts Black/Gold Reflective
Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. The 2XU MCS Run Compression Shorts have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries.
- Improved performance.
- Improved muscle alignment.
- Increased agility.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics.
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition.
- Multi-directional stretch.
- Flexible & breathable.
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry.
- UPF50+ sun protection.
Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®) Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU stands for "Two Times You," which symbolises the multiplication of human performance.2XU is an Australian/New Zealand multinational corporation engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.Founded in 2005 by Clyde Davenport, Jamie Hunt and Aidan Clarke, the company is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria.