We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About 2XU Power Recovery Compression Tights Black/Nero
Featuring graduated stamping technology and powerful over-foot compression, the Power Recovery Compression Tights will help you return to your peak in the fastest possible time.
Leveraging the learnings of MCS technology, graduated stamping on the external surface precisely controls the compression profile, ensuring maximum boosting of blood flow for faster recovery.
Starting at the ball of the foot, an over-foot stirrup provides targeted compression relief from the furtherest extremity for entire lower body relief.
Extra firm PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement whilst a graduated compression profile boosts blood flow to muscles speeding up recovery.
DESIGNED TO BE LAYERED
Flat jacquard elastic waistband delivers a smooth, secure feel and allows for easy layering beneath shorts or joggers if required.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
- Full length compression tight.
- PWX highly powerful and flexible compression fabric.
- Graduated compression for improved circulation.
- External graduated stamping.
- Over-foot stirrup.
- Flat jacquard elastic waistband for easy layering.
- Signature X logo on calf.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU stands for "Two Times You," which symbolises the multiplication of human performance.2XU is an Australian/New Zealand multinational corporation engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.Founded in 2005 by Clyde Davenport, Jamie Hunt and Aidan Clarke, the company is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria.