We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman Free P2 19-In-1 Multifunction Tool Stainless Steel
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 Electrical Crimper
- 06 Wire Stripper
- 07 420HC Combo Knife
- 08 Spring-action Scissors
- 09 Package Opener
- 10 Awl
- 11 Can Opener
- 12 Bottle Opener
- 13 Wood/Metal File
- 14 Phillips Screwdriver
- 15 Medium Screwdriver
- 16 Small Screwdriver
- 17 Extra-small Screwdriver18 Pry Tool19 Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
01 Made in the USA
- We build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
- Open Length: 6.45 in | 16.39 cm
- Blade Length: 2.76 in | 7.02 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz | 215.46 g
- Width: 1.3 in | 3.4 cm
- Height: 1.3 in | 3.4 cm
- Overall Thickness: .65 in | 1.6 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
Designed for unmatched comfort, durability, and ease-of-use, the P2 represents decades of consumer feedback, testing, and engineering. Integrated FREE™ technology means all 19 tools are easily accessed with one hand, open smoothly, and click into place with a confident snap. Proudly made in Portland, Oregon.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.