About Baisky Cycling Half Finger Gloves Purity Gray
Fingerless road bike gloves allow you to cushion your palm without the extra bulk of full finger options. Let your digits breathe and get real feel of the bars all the while elevating comfort and control.
- Epoxy glue on the surface, anti-skid, high-fibre sponge gasket, anti-vibration and wear-resistant.
- Devil sticks on the wrist, easy to wear.
- Finger pull ring design, easy to take off gloves.
- The thumb part is made of terry cloth, which is comfortable and not tight.
- Main body, finger side pieces : Q109 triangular mesh.
- Thumb : Soft terry cloth.
- Palm : Epoxy wear-resistant high fibre.
Washing And Maintenance Advice
- The water temperature is lower than 30 degrees to avoid the change of protein composition in sweat and make clothes yellow.
- It can be soaked in water first, but it is recommended not to exceed 15 minutes.
- The use of detergents with added softeners may weaken or make the fabric lose its perspiration function.
- If machine washing is required, it is recommended to put it in a laundry bag to avoid fabric pulling and yarn hooking during the washing process.
- Do not dry clean and bleach, please wash dark and light clothes separately.
- It can be ironed at low temperature, the temperature should not exceed 120 degrees.
- Direct sunlight will cause accelerated fibre aging, just put it in a cool place to dry, do not dry it.
What do cycling gloves do?
Gloves are frequently used to keep the hands warm, a function that is particularly necessary when cycling in cold weather. The design of most modern bicycles is such that the rider's hands remain on the handlebars while cycling, a position that leaves them exposed to weather.
When should I use cycling gloves?
When riding in warm and humid conditions, your hands can get pretty sweaty and can easily slip around the handlebars. Cycling gloves help to soak up the sweat, keeping your hands dry, allowing you to maintain a safe, tight grip on the handlebars at all times.
About Baisky Brand
BAISKY was started in 2016 in Taiwan, with focus on manufacturing premium cycling apparel. It all started from Wuling cycling event with team spending many months in Japan to understand the science behind a perfect cycling apparel. Ever since, Baisky have been leading the path among competitive cycling with recognition from major cycling events across the globe.