About Element Camp Impala X Road Bike Grey Black
Introducing Camp Impala X, a Road Bike from Camp brand with a lightweight Alloy-based frame and equipped with Inner Cable Routing technology, powered by 2 x 11 Speed acceleration system from Shimano 105 with Mechanical Disc Brake braking system.
|Frame||Alloy With Internal Cable Routing|
|Color||Grey Black – Grey Red|
|Shifter||Brifter Shimano 105 2 x 11 Speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 2 Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 11 Speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel Victor 170mm 34/50T|
|Sprocket||11 – 28 T|
|Pedal||Camp PVC Roadbike Component|
|Front Brake||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Handle Bar||Alloy 430mm|
|Rims||Luce Double Wall Rims Alloy|
|Tires||700 x 25c|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
What is the purpose of Road bikes?
Road bikes are bicycles designed to take you as far and as fast as your legs can manage on paved surfaces. The road bike gets its name from the terrain it is designed to be used on – the road. At first glance, the road bike hasn't changed a great deal over the years.
About Element Brand
ELEMENT is one of the best brands that is highly considered in the field of bicycle sales because of its attractive design, affordable prices, quality specifications, and continues to follow developments so that it is well received by the community.
|FRAME||Alloy With Internal Cable Routing|
|RIMS||Luce Double Wall Rims Alloy|
|TIRES||700 x 25c|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano 105 11 Speed|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano 105 2 Speed|
|SHIFT LEVER||Brifter Shimano 105 2 x 11 Speed|
|CRANKSET||Prowheel Victor 170mm 34/50T|
|BRAKES FRONT||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|BRAKES REAR||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|PEDALS||Camp PVC Roadbike Component|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.