About Elite Rizer Simulator
Step up your bike game with the new RIZER gradient simulator with steering
The latest addition to the Elite indoor cycling ecosystem will raise and lower your bike to give you real-time inclines and declines as you blast those climbs with your trainer.
For more focused and realistic rides, the Elite gradient simulator features the innovative steering system which is designed to improve the handlebars’ feel when you’re going uphill, and help you work every muscle as you would do when you’re riding outdoors.
Features of the Rizer
- Uphill and downhill, just like in real rides
- Featuring sturdy hardware design, the Rizer will provide with true-to-ride inclines up to 20% and declines as low as -10%.
- The Elite grade simulator can make you feel all the power of your favorite summits and help you attack the effort ahead of the upcoming climb.
- With steering, so you’ll work every muscle
- The Rizer features hardware technology with steering functionality so you can easily move your handlebars left and right when you’re smashing those climbs.
- This will improve handlebar feel and comfort, but also it helps you to use the same muscle groups on legs and shoulders that you’d be using if you were riding your bike outdoors, uphill.
- By training on the Rizer you can also test new bike positions and prepare yourself thoroughly for your next outdoor rides.
- The best stability as you blast those climbs
As is traditional for Elite, design and technology are combined in the Rizer to improve comfort and efficiency so you can achieve the most immersive workout environment with your bike.
- The Elite Rizer features the sturdiest hardware design to ensure balance and stability in the most challenging uphill climbs. Max load is 264,5 pounds.
- With a carrying handle and adjustable feet, the Elite Rizer comes fully assembled and features an aluminium structure connected to a platform made in a steel and aluminium alloy to ensure great resistance in the most challenging uphill climbs. All combined with a modern, hi-tech design.
- Compatible with all bikes and apps with inclines
- The Elite Rizer will connect directly with your interactive smart trainer to offer automatic grade changes when you’re riding on virtual courses.
- The Elite grade simulator is compatible with all latest generation trainers that allow your bike to rotate freely, and, within the Elite range, exclusively with the Direto XR(-T), Suito(-T) and Tuo.
- The Rizer is also compatible with all commercially available bicycles, with disc brakes and 12mm thru-axle bikes.
- The adapter for 15mm thru-axle is included in the box.
Dedicated control app
- Elite has developed a dedicated configuration app to make it easier to configure your Elite grade simulator.
- You won’t need this app to use the Rizer, but it will give you easy access to a series of functions designed to simplify its use, and provide with the most immediate indoor cycling experience.
- The app is called Rizer and is available for iOS devices and Android on App Store and Google Play.
- The control app can be used to display and change grades when you’re riding, to switch mode from Simulation to Manual, to show the trainer difficulty that you set on your software of choice, and to manage up to 5 different profiles for each bike and home trainer you have in your house.
Compatible Software and Apps
- My E-Training
About Elite Brand
Elite, a company of cycling enthusiasts, has been offering unique and cutting-edge products to the cycling world for forty years.