About Endura Shark Glasses
No need to buy three different cycling glasses for different riding conditions. Instead, make Endura Shark Glasses yours for it offers 3 different high definition , low distortion interchangeable polycarbonate lens to suit your cycling mood. With its remarkably comfortable level, you'll hardly feel the glass sitting on your nose. Despite the snug fit, they don't allow fog to set in between your eyes and the lens. With Endura Shark cycling sunglasses, you'll get a hard case, pouch(which also works as a wipe) and three lens(clear, smoke and yellow) covering you for all the weather conditions and moods.
Functional Wrap Round 3 Lens Set.
- One-piece high definition, low distortion interchangeable polycarbonate lens.
- Light-weight polycarbonate frame material.
- Adjustable temple tips.
- Vented nose piece for maximum comfort.
- Supplied complete with hard case and soft wipe microfibre carry pouch.
- Prescription lens holder compatible.
- Meets EN166-2001 standard for Personal Eye Protection offering protection against high speed, low energy particles.
- 100% UV protection in compliance with EN ISO 12312-1:2013.
- Supplied with Smoke (Cat 3), Persimmon (Cat 1) and Clear (Cat 0) lenses to customise glasses for a wide range of light conditions.
About Cycling Glasses
Eye protection is of paramount importance. Most important quality to look for in a pair of new cycling sunglasses are the clarity of vision the lenses offer and the level of protection. Grit, insects, dust, rain and spray could easily spoil your riding experience. It's better to invest in a good quality cycling comfortable sunglasses. Look for the color that suits your style, that wrap around your head comfortably, something that doesn't hinder your ride.
Endura Ltd was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1992 by a keen club cyclist (Jim McFarlane) after his return to Scotland from a 14 month stay in Sydney. Endura is focussed on function and longevity without cutting corners on material and construction and this is the enduring ethos that still permeates throughout Endura today. Endura have long history of supporting athletes of all descriptions and events for all types of cyclist. On the road, they’re the performance clothing sponsors of Movistar Team, the UCI's number one ranked WorldTour team in 2015 and the number one ranked WorldTour rider Alejandro Valverde and are clothing sponsors for Cervélo-Bigla Pro Cycling who will be racing in the UCI Women's WorldTour during 2016. Offroad - they're the performance apparel sponsor for Danny MacAskill’s mountain biking projects and he'll be part of their testing pool, supplying invaluable product feedback and clothing sponsor of Chris Smith, the renowned British freerider and dirt jumper.