About IGPSPORT Dual Module Cadence Sensor (C61)
C61 cadence sensor helps you find the optimal cadence, making cycling easier and training more efficient. With low-power chips, the battery life is up to 260 hours. IPX7 is waterproof and has no fear of wind and rain. Bluetooth and ANT+ dual-protocol transmission are compatible with the major brands of bike computer and mobile phone models.
- Sensor device : High sensitive sensor device
- Drop shock : 1.5m Natural drop
- Weight : About 9.6g (include battery)
- Physical dimensions : 37x36x10mm
- Waterproof : IPX7
- Battery : 12 months (1 hour's usage per day)
- Wireless transmission : Bluetooth 4.O BLE; ANT+ /2.4G
- Compatible devices : iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus IiPod touch 5 iPad 3/4/ Air/miniCompatible Samsung Galaxy S4/5/6/Not3devices Google Nexus 4/5/6 Android 4.3 BLE devices Garmin Watch(support ANT+).
- Package include : C61 x1. Strap x2, User Manual x1 ,Package include CR2032 Battery x1
Note: The configuration and parameters listed on this page are subject to the actual product, subject to change without notice.
Founded in September 2012, WUHAN QIWU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD (QIWU) is an innovative high-technology corporate, which is specialized in developing intelligent hardware and data service for sports.
Innovation for Great Performance @ Sports, iGPSPORT as a well-known brand is owned and operated by QIWU.
QIWU has launched a series of products including GPS Cycling Computer, heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, speed sensor, out front bike mount,iGPSPORT APP (Android & iOS) and cloud platform for data analysis etc.