We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Look Keo Blade Carbon Pedal Black 12+16
The Blade Carbon is the product of lengthy research by LOOK engineers to optimize all the innovative concepts developed within the family of blade pedals. The result is a pedal that is even more secure, stable, light and powerful.
Its design fully integrates the blade for unsurpassed aerodynamics. Fitted with a carbon body and blade, the Blade Carbon version Cr (Chromoly+ axle) only weighs 110g per pedal. It is available in three release tensions: 12Nm, 16Nm and 20Nm.
- Usage: Recreational to Competition
- Body: Carbon
- Axle: Chromoly+
- Bearings: 2 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Float: 3 types of carbon blades: 12, 16
- Cleats: Kéo Cleats Grey
- Weight: 110g (288g per pair with cleats and screws)
- BODY - Carbon
- SPINDLE - Chromoly Steel +
- BEARINGS - 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANKARM - 53 mm
- PLATFORM WIDTH - 67 mm
- PLATFORM SURFACE AREA - 700 mm²
- TENSION - Pedals come installed with “12” carbon blades + additional “16” carbon blades.
- CLEATS - Kéo Cleats-Gray.
- FLOAT - 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat.
- Color - Black
- PEDAL WEIGHT - 110 gr (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
About Look Brand
- Industry Sports equipment
- Founded 1951
- Founder Jean Beyl
- Headquarters Nevers , France
- Key people Bernard Tapie