About Meilan C5 Heart Rate Monitor/Meter
- Weight: 0.02 kg
- 【Wireless Dual Mode Technology-Bluetooth BLE4.0 / ANT +】 Wireless connection via Bluetooth BLE4.0 / ANT + protocol, suitable for: bicycle computer, most popular smart phone apps (requires IOS9.0 or above or Android6.0 or above), sports watches. APPs currently tested: MEILAN, Zwift, etc.
- 【How to Choose a Wireless Connection Mode】 ANT + connection mode: Icon + digital number displayed; Bluetooth connection mode: Icon + device name (Meilan-HRM). When your computer supports only one connection mode,you need to refer to the specifications given by your computer manufacturer to select the correct connection mode.
- 【Real-time Accurate Heart Rate】We adopt the authoritative software algorithm of the American College,which is close to the level of clinical test experimental data.Precise heart rate data will help you master your health status and training effect throughout.
- 【Connection Status Indicator】 Built-in LED connection indicator, LED flashes: Heart rate belt is waiting to be connected; LED is always on: Heart rate belt has been connected by the device; LED does not turn on or keeps on / off now: The battery run out and needs to be replaced. Note: The LED light will go out completely after 20 seconds of operation to save power.
- 【Using replaceable batteries】 The built-in replaceable coin cell CR2032 can be used for 6-9 months. The battery cover can be easily opened with a coin. You may need to replace the battery when LED indicator can not turn on or the LED is constantly on / off now or the displayed data at irregular intervals.
- The C5 heart rate sensor cannot be paired in Bluetooth setting of mobile phone; it only supports being connected in APP.
About Meilan Brand
Meilan is one a professional outdoor electronics Brand since 2012year; We provide cool and smart GPS cycle computers, Sport Watches as well as related accessories. Our users can navigate, record and share all their outdoor sport experiences with friends together by our Eco-system GPS devices and APP.