About MET Strale Road Cycling Helmet Black Red/Matt Glossy 2021
The MET Strale is engineered to strike the balance between aerodynamic performance and comfortable ventilation perfectly, offering you an incredibly versatile all-round road helmet.
The sleek and streamlined MET Strale has fewer vents than you might be used to seeing on a helmet, but the precision placement of these, plus the rear exhaust ports, allows the helmet to do more with less. If you’re looking for a great value, great looking, versatile helmet that won’t drain your bank account, you found it.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Safe-T DUO Fit System
- Vertical adjustment and ponytail compatible
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal air-channeling
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS
INTERNAL AIR CHANNELING
- The MET Strale's exceptional air channeling system design features a large central vent that takes in cool air, along with side channels, maximizing overall ventilation.
- Thanks to the Venturi effect, hot air exits through the back exhausting vents, pushing it away from the rider.
- All-round belt offers 360° adjustment
- Four positions for vertical adjustment
- Ponytail compatible
- Duo LED light compatible
It’s not advisable to ride without a protection gear especially a head gear. It could save your life in case you’re involved in an accident. Cycling helmets available these are categorized as road helmets, MTB helmets, aero helmets(for time trials and racing events). They’re manufactured to be lightweight yet robust, with enough vents for breathability and adjustable nylon straps to adjust according to your comfort zone.
About MET Brand
Founded in 1987, MET insists on quality. The most visible expression of this care is the legendary durability and inimitable style of all the helmets. Whether they are products for the highest level of competition, for leisure or for children, all MET helmets benefit from the same high standard of care and design. All MET helmets are designed, developed and manufactured in Italy, at Talamona, in the heart of the Italian Alps. It’s no coincidence that the MET brand has always been associated with the values that define its Alpine heritage: efficiency, attention to detail, performance, a refined aesthetic and sustainable development. Their Italian roots are evident in all what they do.