About Osprey Dyna 15 Hydration Vest Pack With 2.5L Reservoir Reef Teal
The Dyna 15 is built for big days where your pack is the only aid station you'll find. For runners more interested in routes than races. With a women's-specific fit for bounce-free stability and comfort, and plenty of room for all-day or even multi-day kits. Whether you sip bottles or use a reservoir, the Dyna 15 will keep you company and see you through the longest of days. Convenient features, like trekking pole storage, included hydration, soft flask compatibility (or use both for long, water-scarce routes), and bounce-free carry, it is the pack for aspiring ultrarunners and adventurers everywhere.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
Bottles, reservoirs, and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs, and everything in between. You decide what you need. Duro/Dyna makes it possible.
EASY GEAR ACCESS
Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® 2.5 LT reservoir with QuickConnect and sternum strap magnet for bite valve.
- Front panel zippered main compartment and separate zippered internal reservoir sleeve.
- Front panel zippered slash pocket.
- Accessible dual lower side panel zippered stretch mesh pocket.
- Lower stabilizing/expansion compression straps.
- Snap-in adjustable/removable dual chest straps for customized stability.
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket for valuables or phone.
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh soft flask/food harness pockets.
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Tuckaway safety whistle.
- Front panel stretch mesh compression pocket.
- Hipbelt stabilizing wrap with zippered pockets.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit.
FULL AIRMESH BACKPANEL
Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface
BODY WRAP HARNESS
- Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for stability.
- Front harness gear- and food-organization pockets.
- Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface.
- Die-cut EVA foam for larger loads
FULL AIRMESH HIPBELT
- Mesh-covered, perforated foam harness.
- Modified straight ErgoPull hipbelt closure.
- Zippered stretch mesh bodybelt pockets.
- Seamless integration with vest-pack-style fit.
- VOLUME : 915 IN3 / 15 L
- DIMENSIONS : 19.5H X 9.5W X 7.9D IN
- WEIGHT : 1.10 LBS.
- MAIN : 70D x 140D Nylon Triangle Ripstop
- ACCENT : 320Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
- BOTTOM : 200Gr Nylon Stretch Mesh
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.