About Osprey Katari 1.5 Hydration Pack With 1.5L Reservoir Cobalt Blue
Ideal for fast rides that require only the water on your back, the Katari 1.5 lets you carry the bare minimum. The high-quality, low-profile design features an included 1.5-liter reservoir that slides into its own exterior pocket with a bite valve that attaches magnetically to a sternum strap. A well-ventilated mesh harness offers exceptional airflow and rolled, soft-edge shoulders provide contoured comfort and stability. In the event you find yourself outside when the sun goes down, a loop for your rear tail light lets you be seen. Made with mountain bikers in mind, but practical for any activity where hydration is a must.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak.
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket.
- Blinker light attachment.
Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel.
Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation.
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort.
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability.
- Volume : 92 IN3 / 1.5 L
- Dimentions : 14.6H X 7.9W X 4.7D IN
- Weight : 0.44 LBS
- Main : 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- Accent : Not Applicable
- Bottom : 600D Polyester
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.