We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Viva 65 Travel Backpack Cool Blue
The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 65 boasts clean lines and durable construction. This highly adjustable pack is large enough to comfortably carry clothing and equipment for a week on the trail.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
This pack is made from bombproof fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
The highly adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allow this pack to fit a wide range of torso sizes.
The fixed, dual-density hipbelt adjusts to different waist sizes with pads that accommodate an additional 3" (7.5 cm) on each side. You can make this adjustment while wearing the pack by simply pulling the pad out and fastening it in place with the hook and loop closure.
The harness can be easily adjusted to fit specific torso lengths. The backpanel has two hook and loop slots for various torso adjustment positions combining customized comfort with one-size-fits-all convenience.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles.
- Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs.
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options.
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack.
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.
- 1mm HDPE framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
SPACER MESH HARNESS
Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support.
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
SPACER MESH FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry.
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface.
- Stiffened internal structure for large load support.
- Volume : 3967 IN3 / 65 L
- Dimentions : 31H X 14W X 14D IN
- Weight : 3.86 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent : 600D Packcloth
- Bottom : 600D Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.