About Source Hipster Hydration Belt Pack
SOURCE Hydration Belt Lumbar Pack with removable harness for extra support, developed and designed in cooperation with leading endurance athletes in Enduro MTB and Ultra Marathon Running. Includes the Hipster-shaped 1.5L Widepac Hydration System and Magnetic Clip drinking valve docking station.
Hipster - Hydration Belt Revolution
- 1.5L / 50oz Widepac Hydration + Pockets for Essentials
- The Hipster marks a milestone in the hydration pack industry. Often belts come with bottles, we opted for a functional, ergonomic bladder system with a tailored reservoir.
- The belt gives your back the breeze it has always wished for, and you get the full comfort of sipping from the tube instead of pulling out the bottle. The harness can be removed easily and the mesh material ensures comfortable wear also for those very-long outings.
- Zippered mesh pockets on the side and velcro sealed small back pockets offer space for gels and bars. The Hipster is ideal and extensively tested for biking, hiking, running and paddling.
- Hydration system features
- Widepac™ closing (US Patent no 7,648,276,B2)
- 3 layered membrane
- SQC™ (SOURCE Quick Connect)
- Coextruded tube
- UV protection cover
- Valve Helix™
- Dirt Shield™ valve protection
- Docking Station™
About Hydration Systems
The hydration system is a must have biking accessories for longer rides or a sport which requires intensive efforts. A good hydration system is easier to maintain, easier to fill and empty, easier to carry without much hassle, carry ample amount of water(2 or 3L) and provide a hands-free convenient valve to drink from. Some hydration systems are pouched inside a bag which may or may not be reflective in nature(as you go up the price range), comes with pockets to carry spares and energy bars and money and other essential items. Hydration System allows outdoorsy to indulge in the game completely yet keeping his/her hydration needs fulfilled.
SOURCE is a groundbreaker in Hydration Systems and Sandals technology and is well known for tactical gear, hiking sandals, hydration and travel accessories for over 20 years. SOURCE (Shoresh in Hebrew) was founded in 1989 by Yoki Gill and Daniel Benoziliyo and now employs more than 200 workers. It has always been a groundbreaker in hydration and sandal technology and is well known in the Tactical Gear, hiking sandals, hydration and travel accessories categories worldwide for over 20 years, currently selling in more than 25 countries, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, South Africa and many more.