Click Image for Gallery
Sram Apex DoubleTap Controls Shifter 2x10 Speed
The new Apex Shifter, like every SRAM road group, features the proprietary DoubleTap® technology, which offers benefits such as independent reach adjust for both shift and brake levers. The Apex shift lever utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking. All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics and provide a sleek look.
- Proprietary DoubleTap® technology delivers smooth up- and down shifts in one motion
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 344g
- High pivot brake lever with reach adjust
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): DoubleTap®
- MATERIAL: Forged aluminum brake lever, Cast aluminum shift lever
- ADJUSTMENTS: Dual Reach Adjust
- COLORS: Hoods available in four color options
- OTHER: Dual cable routing, High pivot brake lever
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.
SRAM Apex DoubleTap Controls Shifter 2x10 Speed