About SRAM Maxle Lite Rear Thru Axle (12x135) (167mm Length Standard)
Rock Shox Frame Maxle-Lite Thru-Axle Assembly.
- Quick-release style lever integrated into an end-threaded thru-axle assembly for Maxle compatible frames.
- Hard anodized 7075 aluminum construction with a 360-degree lever-clocking design
- Overall Length (OL) dimensions are from the axle side of the shoulder to the end of the threads (12x142mm versions have different OL dimensions depending on OEM application)
- Updated MY11+ Maxle-Lite models have a consistent outer diameter axle profile to improve fitment (1st Gen Maxle-Lite had a reduced diameter center section)
- Replaces '08/09 Rear-Maxle system (lever internals are not cross-compatible with original design so use complete axle assembly).
- Hub Frame Sizing : 12x135mm
- OL Application : 167mm (standard)
About SRAM Brand
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.