About Elite Arion Parabolic Folding Bike Roller
Roller offering maximum practicality with optimum performance and reliability.
- Lightness and simplicity so you can focus on training
- Very light frame (approx. 7 kg), ultra strong, in glass fibre reinforced polyamide.
- The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle.
- Maximum control and ease of pedalling, the wheel is guided towards the middle of the roller.
- The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound in anti-static plastic material reduce noise and tyre wear.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party softwares.
- Platform incorporated in the structure for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs.
- Compact and foldable, making it easy to store.
Dimensions: open 141x49,5x16 cm, closed 73x49,5x22 cm.
My E-Training - Mobile version*: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training.
My E-Training includes:
My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos.
Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
*The roller is nowadays compatible only with the mobile version (iOS and Android) of My E-Training software. Turno will become compatible with Desktop version (Mac and Windows) soon.
Arion digital roller
Arion Digital, the first electronically controlled roller with integrated resistance unit managed by a wireless console to be placed on thehandlebar, is here filmed during a test in Aigle, UCI's headquarters, with the Swiss track team.