Click Image for Gallery
We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About SRAM 3.0 Twister comp Shifter (3x7)
Get ahead right from the start with SRAM 3.0 components. A great value for beginners or light adventurers, they deliver the superior technology and materials typically found only at much higher price points.
- 1:1® Actuation Ratio for light, precise indexing
- Twist shifting at its best and highest performance
- Fastest front and rear multiple shifts in a race-proven package
- Race proven: Olympic gold medal
- SPEEDS: Rear: 8/7 Index
- COMPATIBILITY: SRAM 1:1 rear derailleurs, SRAM front derailleurs, Shimano® front derailleurs
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): 1:1®
- FINISH: Molded
- MATERIAL: Grilon®
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.
SRAM 3.0 Twister comp Shifter (3x7)